Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm Home!

Hey guys! I'm Back! With tons of awesome pictures and memories. This Trip to D.C. was the funnest place i have ever gone! It was so neat to see all of the famous museums and houses and monuments and things around the town. My feet definitely hurt! And i lost my phone on a roller coaster! Here are a few pictures of the many that i took... Thanks for listening! (haha)


Me Rockin' Out at the White House





Original Ruby Slippers


Reese Witherspoon!! (You can't see her very well here, but i promise you it's her. She was filming a movie at the park.)




Famous Reflecting Pool Shot



The Lincoln Memorial

2 comments:

Christina said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I would love to go to D.C.! I have been close, just not close enough!

Natali Thompson said...

Fun Henry! Love the pictures-that is where my brother went on his mission. I can't believe you got a picture of Reese! She is my FAVORITE actress-the one celebrity I would really love to meet! That looks like a fun trip!